The Greater Roxbury Business Association (GRBA) is a grass roots effort to support and grow the business environment in the Town of Roxbury for the long-term vitality and sustainability of the community. Efforts of the GRBA include member driven promotional collaboration, event planning and implementation, beautification programs and projects, and community building and connectedness. The GRBA also hosts monthly business mixers where the popular Dare to Share/Dare to Do Dream Campaign encourage entrepreneurial activity in the Town.
GRBA Monthly Business Mixer – February 24 at 5:30 pm at T Bar Saloon. Click here for all the information.
What is GRBA?
Greater Roxbury Business Association (GRBA) for the Town of Roxbury, NY is a community / grassroots organization comprised of business owners and self-employed individuals working to increase awareness of existing businesses in the community, and to build a more cohesive and prosperous business environment, to serve the hamlets of Roxbury, Grand Gorge and Denver.
The GRBA receives technical assistance from the MARK Project — a 501 ( c ) (3) not-for-profit community and economic development organization.
Our mission is to:
- Ensure networking and collaboration between business owners;
- Share business development and marketing ideas;
- Offer educational opportunities to businesses in the way of workshops and seminars;
- Open a constructive communication line with the Town of Roxbury;
- Beautify Main Street, and attract new businesses in town;
- Draw new visitors to the area, and increase local economy.
Contact Us today at firstname.lastname@example.org